Whether you are moving in or out of a rented flat or office, or planning to sell your house, your property will need a thorough deep cleaning from professional cleaners. End of Tenancy Cleaning is our specialty service, and we are determined and equipped to clean spotless even the most challenging place.
We work with tenants, homeowners, property managers, and real estate agents, and have high standards regarding the condition of the property to be vacated. Our experienced staff will work with you on creating a personalized End of Tenancy Cleaning checklist, which will guarantee your expectations are met 100%. Book this service with us, and you can rest assured that your property will be professionally emptied, cleaned, deodorized, and polished.
Our standard End of Tenancy Cleaning checklist includes:
Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove and dispose of all old food, carrier bags, etc.
- Clean sink and taps, remove lime scale and polish where needed.
- Degrease, clean and polish wall tiles. Remove mold growth (if any) from between grout.
- Clean oven interior and exterior, remove all grease build-up and polish external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean door rubber, soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out.
- Clean exterior of all appliances, such as kettle, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Clean and disinfect microwave.
- Clean bins inside and out.
- Descale, clean and polished shower. Remove all soap, shampoo, etc.
- Degrease, clean and polish wall tiles. Remove mold growth between grout.
- Clean, descale, dry and polish bathtub, basin, taps, shower and fittings.
- Descale and clean toilet and toilet seat.
- Clean and polish mirrors.
- Wash and sanitise floors. Vacuum carpet (if any).
- Dust throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, skirting boards behind furniture, spindles, banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fireplace surround, and radiators.
- Move light furniture and vacuum carpets.
- Lifted mattresses and vacuum under.
- Wash non-carpeted floor with appropriate cleaning materials.
- Clean all glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames, etc.) with window cleaner.
- Clean windows internally and wipe down window sills.
- Clean all doors and top of doors. Polish door handles.
- Clear drawers and shelves of any rubbish, such as newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Vacuum upholstery, lift and clean underneath cushions.
- Wipe and polish all wooden furniture.
- Clean all bedroom furniture and storage units inside and out
- Vacuum floors and carpet.
* Additional carpet, upholstery and leather cleaning will be 50% off when booked together with End of Tenancy Cleaning.
* We will do our best to make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased, we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals.
* Freezers must be defrosted in advance as the timescale for defrosting will not allow us to clean them thoroughly.
* Cupboards and wardrobes need to be empty in order to be cleaned.
* Our End of Tenancy cleaning service does not include cleaning of walls. If your walls are washable, we can clean them upon request for an additional charge.